features Dual Lens camera

the concept of camera technology will always evolve to make the designers of technology will create a new design of the latest innovations from the camera with the concept of a very indulgent Dual camera user or enthusiast photo with two snap shots once, Self-portraits or 3-D kinda pics, this camera helps you do all sorts of things to make you trigger-happy. The 2-way hinge structure rotates at 90-degree angle and 360-degree angle, allowing you to take some awesome photos with unbelievable angle-shots! Given the number of apps and tricks that I am using to perfect ordinary shots, this kinda camera just fires my imagination and creativity.

2Duo Concept Camera is a 2011 Sparks Award Entry.
Designer: Ahlim Son






 adapted from yankodesign
Fold concept of the Keyboard Notebook
Touchbook innovative gadget
concept design slider ASUS Eee Pad

About kevin

~ I'm just someone new and do not know anything and want to learn to recognize what was nothing into something that is useful for myself and family and community
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

2 komentar :

  1. Camera is very sophisticated and interesting, I even think to get it.
    I will definitely be more frequent photographing others, while I was photographing myself.

    ReplyDelete