concept canon Powershoot G1X


PowerShot G1 X – key features:

  • Large 14.3 MP CMOS, DIGIC 5, HS System
  • Compact 4x zoom; Intelligent IS
  • 7.5 cm (3.0") vari-angle LCD; OVF
  • Full Manual, RAW, DPP
  • Full HD, HDMI
  • High-speed Burst HQ
  • Smart Auto
  • Extensive accessories
  • HDR mode and ND filter
  • Optional 40m waterproof case
 DSLR is to bulky to carry for everyday use and it is not discreet to use. I like the full manual features in this camera. Before, I've contemplated on buying a Micro 4/3 Camera but upon seeing this camera, it's perfect for daily use. Its fixed lens is good for me because I only intend to buy additional lenses for my DSLR camera.


photography on the smartphone iCam
New DSLR Nikon d4
Rotor camera 360 Design Charlie Nghiem


About kevin

~ I'm just someone new and do not know anything and want to learn to recognize what was nothing into something that is useful for myself and family and community
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 komentar :

Post a Comment